Open training "Basics of textile technology
Learn and understand the interrelationships of the textile value chain
- 21.-23. November
- dates for 2024 will follow shortly
In our regular open training courses you have the best opportunity to refresh your knowledge in the field of textile technology and to exchange ideas with scientists and other participants.
Benefit from our versatile and interactive events and expand your network.
In our training courses, interrelationships in the textile chain are explained in a comprehensible way, influences of material and yarn parameters on the textile surface are explained and the added value through finishing of textiles is shown. The knowledge is deepened through interactive sessions, group work and workshops. Interactive media and visual aids for touching and "grasping" are used to lighten up the theoretical phases. Participants receive a handout, as well as exercise sheets and further technical literature.
You want to get further training in the sector of textile technology?
The next training will take place from 21 - 23.11.2023 on spot.
the textile value chain
Our training program for the 3-day course "Basics of Textile Technology
- Market overview textile and apparel industry in Germany
- Natural fibers & man-made fibers (manufacturing processes and fiber properties)
- Nomenclature and technical calculations
- Spinning preparation: bale opening, blending, cleaning
- Ring spinning, OE rotor spinning, special processes
- Melt and solvent spinning, texturing
- Weberei (Vorbereitung, Maschinenbau, Produkte)
- Wirk- und Strickwaren (Vorbereitung, Maschinenbau, Produkte)
- Geflechte (Prozesse & Produkte)
- Vliesstoffe (Prozesse & Produkte)
- Pretreatment, washing and drying
- Dyeing and printing
- Finishing and coating
- Material analysis, fiber, filament and yarn testing
- Physical surface testing
- Technical textiles and composites